- All travelers into Canada or Overseas must clear Customs in both directions and are responsible for having the necessary documents in order to do so on your tour.
- Adults (>18 years) – To Enter Canada you MUST have A Valid Passport, OR An Original Birth Certificate AND a Government Issued Photo I.D. (e.g. Driver’s License)
- Children (<18 years) not traveling with their parents will need a ‘Parental Permission To Travel’ form. Please contact our office at 1-800-724-TRIP to obtain this form if needed.
Tour Particulars & Pick-Ups
- Tour operation is contingent upon a minimum of 30 travelers registering. In the event a tour is cancelled due to lack of enrollment, full refunds will be provided.
- Most tours offer convenient pick-up points as noted on each itinerary (Geneseo, Henrietta & Irondequoit), while some tours require the traveler to obtain his or her own transportation to and parking at the Airport. Tours will sometimes have alternate pick-up locations that will vary based on registrations. Ten or more participants will guarantee a private pick-up point (please call for additional details). In all cases, it is the traveler’s choice to board the coach at one of the pick-up points. Free parking is available at each of our indicated pick-up points, however, parking at the Airport is at the individual’s expense (in addition to the cost of the tour).
- Specific seats on the motorcoach cannot be reserved, however, requests due to medical concerns will be accommodated as best as possible on a case-by-case basis.
Reservations & Payment Schedule
**IMPORTANT** When registering for Canadian or Overseas trips, travelers need to provide their date of birth and citizenship for the customs official manifest.
- DAY TRIPS: Call our office at 585-697-3590 or 1-800-724-TRIP to make a reservation (we will need your name, phone number, trip name, number of travelers AND date of birth and citizenship of each traveler). Full payment is due within one week in order to hold your reservation. When mailing your payment, please include the names of all travelers, your address, name/date of trip, pick-up location, and meal choices (if applicable). Checks should be made payable to Bus America Group Tours and mailed to 668 Phillips Road, Victor, NY 14564.
- OVERNIGHT TRIPS: Call our office at 585-697-3590 or 1-800-724-TRIP to request a Tour Application and detailed Tour Flyer that will include a complete list of program features as well as deposit and payment schedules. Your reservation will be confirmed upon receipt of the completed application and deposit. Travelers will be invoiced for the balance due 30-60 days prior to departure. Approximately two weeks prior to departure, travelers will receive luggage tags and a Final Itinerary with the exact pick-up times, hotel contact information and schedule of activities.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
All cancellations must be made in writing and can be submitted by fax to 585-697-3591, US mail to Bus America Group Tours, 668 Phillips Road, Victor, NY 14564, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.