Students & Families
Looking for Forms to Register for a Student (or other Cultural Connections) Tour?
- To register for a tour, follow the instructions on your group’s customized Preliminary Itinerary and Terms and Conditions. Most travelers submit the Registration Forms and Deposits directly to the organizing teacher or group leader, and they will forward to Group Tours after the registration date and their group is organized.
- Standard Registration Forms Include:
- Tour Application (Domestic or International depending on your destination)
- Agreement & Release (must be signed by the student AND a parent or legal guardian)
- Any school/district or group paperwork that may be required, such as a Field Trip Permission Slip or other school medical forms (please ask your group leader for more information)
- Unless otherwise indicated on your tour paperwork, Tour Deposits are submitted to your teacher or group leader with your Registration Forms (please note, in most cases, subsequent tour payments are made directly to Group Tours, Inc.)
- Checks or money orders payable to Group Tours, Inc. – please staple to your Tour Application
- Credit cards processed online or over the phone – indicate this method on the bottom of your Tour Application
-> If your group leader wants you to submit your registration forms directly to Group Tours, they will indicate that on your group’s tour paperwork. MOST TEACHERS PREFER REGISTRATION MATERIALS ARE GIVEN DIRECTLY TO THEM.
-> If you do not have or cannot locate your group’s tour paperwork, please call us at 1-800-724-8747 and we will be happy to email or mail you additional copies.
- Please indicate your group’s specific TOUR NUMBER with all payments – your tour number is located on your tour documents and invoices, or, follow this tricky decoding method:
- YOUR TOUR NUMBER is a six digit number representing your TOUR DEPARTURE DATE followed by two letters representing your school or group: For example, 040221YS = April 2, 2021 tour departure for YOUR SCHOOL (YS)
- After Group Tours receives your registration paperwork, you will receive a Registration Confirmation email or letter from Group Tours that will provide additional information about your upcoming payments and other tour specific information.
Need to Make a Payment on your tour?
- Please refer to your tour documents for any special payment instructions from your teacher or group leader
- Click Here to PAY NOW and make a one-time credit card payment for a tour online
- Mail a check or money order payable to ‘Group Tours, Inc.’ to payment address: 668 Phillips Road, Victor, NY 14564
- Contact us at 1-800-724-8747 (extension 40) to:
- Arrange automatic monthly payments to the same credit card
- Change your billing address or email
- Make any special billing arrangements or let us know about payments that will be submitted after a due date
- Find out about any lump sum payment discounts currently available for your tour
- Remember to indicate your group’s specific TOUR NUMBER with all payments (Remember, YOUR TOUR NUMBER is a six digit number representing your TOUR DEPARTURE DATE followed by two letters representing your school or group: For example, 040221YS = April 2, 2021 tour departure for YOUR SCHOOL)
Registered for a trip and need to cancel?
First, we are sorry you have had a change of plans and are not able to travel with us at this time! We hope you might be able to have this experience at some point in your future when it is right for you and your family. We truly believe the value of travel extends well beyond the actual trip itself and impacts people in so many facets of life for years to come!
- Submit a written notice of cancellation to: email@example.com stating the travelers name, group / school name or Tour Number, tour dates, and the reason for cancellation. Cancellation notices can also be submitted by mail or fax.
- Penalty/refund amount varies based on how far in advance of departure the cancellation occurs
- Each tour has its own customized Cancellation & Refund Policy – refer to your tour documents to find this information located on the Terms & Conditions page on the reverse of the tour Preliminary Itinerary.
- Travelers will receive a CANCELLATION ACKNOWLEDGEMENT indicating the Cancellation Notice has been received, the amount of refund that will be provided, and the date it will be provided.
- If travelers have additional travel insurance with an outside insurer, Group Tours will assist families with that process and information needed to file a claim to recuperate any refund from the travel insurer that may also be due.
->Remember to indicate your group’s specific TOUR NUMBER with all payments (Remember, YOUR TOUR NUMBER is a six digit number representing your TOUR DEPARTURE DATE followed by two letters representing your school or group: For example, 040221YS = April 2, 2021 tour departure for YOUR SCHOOL)
Click here for our Resources page which summarizes useful links for additional information about many questions families have prior to travel, such as travel insurance, getting a Passport, how to pack, currency exchange, weather reports, etc.
Click Here for General Information about Cultural Connections Group Tours and our unique approach to group travel
Click Here to see what others have had to say on our Student Tours Testimonial page
Can’t find what your looking for or the answer to your question? Please call us at 1-800-724-8747 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help!
Senior Citizen / Adult Travelers